Austrian Airlines has been named as one of world’s top airlines for another year in the renowned Skytrax World Airline Awards 2015. Austrian’s standards of service on the ground and in the air received the highest awards of all, with first place in the Best Airline Staff Service in Europe category. Austria's domestic carrier also took first place in the Best Business Class Catering category.
Have a unique flying experience on board Austrian long haul flights, including cutting-edge entertainment system, top Austrian service, completely flat beds and adjustable seat upholstery.
• The Austrian colours white, red and light blue dominate the cabin design and are relaxing and reduce stress.
• You do not just fly across mountains, you also have them on board: Back wall features the Hohe Tauern mountains with Mount Großglockner
• Sleep like at home with a horizontal full-flat bed almost two meters in length
• An innovative air cushion system providing greatest possible comfort
• Seat with integrated massage function and lower able armrests in the reclining position extend the width of the bed by almost 10 cm
• Select you own programme with the on board cinema - We have 15” flat screens in Business class with more than 100 hours entertainment.
• Own universal socket and two USB ports
• Noise suppression headphones
• Gourmet entertainment: Menus of DO & CO - You can choose from three main courses, furthermore there are Flying Chefs and on board sommeliers
Austrian Airlines takes you to your destination comfortably and inexpensively. Expect the usual Austrian hospitality on board!
• Ergonomic Economy Class seat featuring a unique relax position to make your flight extremely comfortable
• On-demand entertainment
• 9” touchscreen monitor
• On board welcome with an aperitif and salty snack
• Catering designed by DO & CO
• Choose from a wide range of cold or hot beverages throughout the flight