With EVA Air you can travel to Thailand in comfort. EVA Air offers passengers choice to give them a comfortable, relaxing journey combined with a friendly, attentive service.EVA Air flies daily B777-300ER from London Heathrow’s Terminal 3 non-stop to Bangkok, and onwards to Taipei, offering passengers three cabins of service to choose from: Royal Laurel Class, the award-winning Elite Class (Premium Economy) and Economy Class. For those wishing to explore beyond Bangkok, EVA Air offers services with the help of Bangkok Airways to destinations across Thailand and Indo-China including Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai and Siem Reap.
EVA Air’s first flight was on July 1, 1991 to only five Asia destination, now, our network spans the globe, stretching from Asia and China to Europe, North America and Oceania, and links more than 60 cities. We provide regular cross-strait China service in concert with our subsidiary, UNI Air, and have carefully developed alliances with major carriers that extend our passenger and cargo operations around worldwide.
In June 2013, EVA became a Star Alliance member, giving our passengers access to a vast network of nearly 1,400 destinations in more than 190 countries and providing seamless global services. We also offer the added benefits of geographic advantages as Taiwan steadily gains status as the Asia-Pacific’s transportation hub.
• 1-2-1 configuration
• Roomy seats, approx 26 inches wide, recline 180 degrees, 82 inch seat pitch and stretch out almost 2 m
• Personal 15.4-inch touch screens, high-fidelity noise-cancelling headphones, multi-function AV-input outlets and USB
• In-flight dining with a diverse range of 5-star delicacies. Passengers can start with a glass Dom Perignon champagne; choose among main courses such as steak or the seasonal lobster, and select from an excellent wine list
• Amenity kits featuring RIMOWA case with HARNN home spa products
• Priority check-in, baggage handling and boarding
• VIP lounge access and fast track for security lane and immigration in London and Bangkok
• 30 kg baggage allowance
• 2-4-2 configuration
• Seats are 18.5 inches wide and have a 38 inch seat pitch and recline 122 degrees.
• Seats with adjustable leg and headrests plus personal coat hooks and 110V/60Hz power outlets.
• Passenger amenity kits include toothbrushes, toothpaste, moisturiser and slippers.
• Designated Elite Class check-in counters.
• Elite Class meals, served with fine porcelain tableware
• 25kg baggage allowance
• Ergonomic economy seats 18.3 inches wide, 33 inch seat pitch,recline 105 degrees, adjustable headrests.
• Entertainment systems have 8.4-inch touch screens and armrest controls.
• Fresh, healthy Western and Asian meals and a full menu of drinks, all at no extra charge.
• 20 kg baggage allowance
With EVA Air’s state-of-the-art audio/video on demand entertainment systems available to every passenger onboard, movies, classic TV programmes, video games and the latest album releases are at your fingertips on seat-back touch-screen TVs.