Finnair is one of the world’s longest-operating airlines, established in 1923. Today we connect 11 (during summer schedule 13) major cities in Asia to over 60 cities in Europe. We are also part of the Atlantic Joint Business with American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia covering traffic between Europe and North America, Canada and Mexico. Siberian Joint Business with British Airways and Japan Airlines between Europe and Japan started on the 1st April 2014.
Flying via Helsinki is the shorter and faster route between Asia and Europe. When flying via Helsinki you will enjoy the compact and uncrowded Helsinki Airport, where all the gates and services are located under one roof, in one terminal building. Designed especially for transferring between Asian and European flights, it is regularly rated as one of the most efficient airports.
Finnair’s customers are eligible for oneworld benefits and enjoy flexible coordinated timetables worldwide. The oneworld alliance serves about 800 destinations in 150 countries offering an exceptionally comprehensive route network and reliable, high-quality services. www.oneworld.com
• A modern fleet with a 31-inch seat pitch on our Airbus A330/A340 fleet guarantees a comfortable experience
• Local cabin crew on flights to Asia
• A snack or meal on every flight with a choice of meal on long-haul flights
• Individual video screens with video on demand for all passengers on long-haul flight
Our new Economy Comfort seating option in the front section of the Economy Class cabin makes your intercontinental travel even more pleasurable
• 8–13 cm (3–5 inches) more legroom
• Noise-cancelling headphones to enjoy during your flight
• New personal amenity kit including a sleeping mask, earplugs, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste encased in a small cotton bag with a classic Marimekko pattern
• Priority boarding and fast exit for the flight in question
• Comfier headrest The seat itself is a standard Economy Class seat
• Multilingual personal service with local cabin crew on all Asian routes
• Wide selection of food, wine and entertainment, like the latest Hollywood films and TV on demand
• Facility to pre-order meals on long haul flights departing from Helsinki
• Full-flat seats on board the modern Airbus A330/A340 fleet
Finnair is the first European airline to receive the new Airbus A350 XWB (Extra Wide Body) aircraft that will substantially raise the bar for passenger comfort and environmental performance. Passengers travelling to Asia will experience the future of flying with advanced technology.
Finnair A350 interior design was created by Finnish design house dSign Vertti Kivi & Co. The aircraft is featured with large panoramic view windows let natural light flow into the cabin and ambient LED mood lighting that works in harmony with the time of day, helping passengers to relax.
Finnair A350 XWB Eco-smart design brings more than 25% improvement in fuel efficiency compared to the previous generation of aircraft and an advanced pure air filtration system changes cabin air every 2–3 minutes. Furthermore, the draft-free air management adjusts the temperature zones and lower cabin altitude making the flight time truly enjoyable.
• Zodiac Cirrus III wide and long full-flat bed seats with direct access to the aisle.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and new state-of-the-art Nordic Sky seatback entertainment system with wireless in-flight entertainment services for your own devices.
• An exquisite new A350 signature menu featuring Nordic delicacies selected wines
• A dedicated Ladies' Room which provides cosmetics and other supplies for female passengers
• Spacious Economy Class seats with 11-inch touch screens
• New state-of-the-art Nordic Sky seatback entertainment system with wide selection of services
• On-board Wi-Fi available for purchase by the hour or for the duration of the flight
• Economy Comfort seats located in the front of Economy Class come with four inches more legroom
• New and improved Economy Class meals. Drinks, an aperitif and savory snacks also served during the flight