Depart from 16 airports across the UK and connect seamlessly to the world via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, including daily flights to Johannesburg, Beijing, plus 3 weekly flights to Rio de Janeiro. On board, enjoy a choice of complimentary meals accompanied by a range of beverages, plus extensive in-flight entertainment.
• Ergonomic seating with a 31" seat pitch and adjustable headrest
• Complimentary meals with a choice of 2 hot dishes and the possibility to order special meals in advance
• Complimentary beverages, including wines selected by expert sommelier
• Personal audio-and-video-on-demand system, offering more than 900 hours of interactive entertainment, including over 80 films, games, hundreds of CDs and exclusive KLM music specials
• A soft, warm blanket and a pillow for extra comfort
• Flights over 8 hours offer snacks, including ice creams in the galley
Purchase an Economy Comfort seat when checking-in online from 30 hours to 1 hour before departure, or by visiting the transfer kiosks at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Economy Comfort is available across KLM’s intercontinental fleet. Benefits include:
• Increased legroom: 35’’ versus 31’’ in the standard Economy Class
• Increased recline: 7’’, up to twice the recline compared with the standard Economy seat
• Faster disembarkation: thanks to its location, at the front of the Economy Cabin
Enjoy luxury, attention to detail and personal care on your KLM World Business Class flight. From the moment you arrive at the airport, you’ll discover your exclusive privileges.
• Dedicated check-in counters* plus access to KLM Crown Lounge & SkyTeam private lounges around the world
• Extra baggage allowance
• Priority boarding and disembarkation
• Enjoy luxurious comfort on board with a 1.9 metre long seat, reclining to 170 degrees and equipped with massage option, inflatable lumbar support and privacy canopy
• Three course menu prepared by top chefs, served on Marcel Wanders crockery, offering a choice of three main courses and accompanied by fine wine selected by our expert sommelier
• Audio-video on demand - interactive in-flight entertainment with over 85 movies, 80 hrs TV programmes and a choice of more than 300 CDs
• Noise reducing headsets
• Wide assortment of international newspapers and magazines
• Receive a special KLM gift: Delft Blue miniature house filled with genuine Dutch gin