Korean Air flies daily from London Heathrow to Seoul’s Incheon International Airport, offering onward connections to Japan, China, Southeast Asia and Oceania. Connection times are from as little as 45 minutes. From London to Seoul, Korean Air offers their “Kosmo Suites" & "Prestige Sleeper" seats respectively to First and Prestige Class passengers. The Economy seat also boasts an ergonomic, slim design with sliding cushions for more space. Passengers can expect to experience “Excellence in Flight” with Korean Air.
Make the smart Choice with Korean Air's new check-in service. Now you can check-in for your flights with your smartphone anywhere anytime. See web/mobile check-in service details.
Korean Air is a frequent recipient of industry awards, both for service excellence and innovation. With a fleet of 155 aircraft, Korean Air is one of the world's top 20 airlines, and operates more than 400 flights per day to 126 cities in 45 countries. It is a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance, which together with its 20 members, offers its 612 million annual passengers a worldwide system of more than 16,000 daily flights covering 10,252 destinations in 177 countries. The airline’s SKYPASS frequent flyer programme offers mileage rewards and bonuses when travelling on any member carrier of the SkyTeam Airline Alliance and many other affiliated companies.
• Complete privacy and improved personal space with taller center/back partitions
• Designed in a relaxing style with a luxurious wood finish
• Convenience and comfort with one-touch seat adjustment
• Elegant, wide and functional table
• 23” 16:9 wide-screen and Bose headphone
• 15.4” LCD monitor with 16:9 wide-screen
• Latest easy-to-use remote control system
• Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
• Larger partition
• Adjustable personal reading lamp with brightness control
• 33-34” pitch, 118° recline
• Ergonomic, slim design with sliding cushions for more space