Enjoy the highest possible level of comfort. As a First Class passenger you can take off relaxed, travel in comfort and land feeling refreshed. You’ll find Swiss hospitality before your departure, during your flight and on arrival. Be our guest. Flying First Class means enjoying the highest standard of travel - even before you take off. Deciding for yourself how to spend your time. Enjoying valuable moments of peace and quiet and the privacy to do so in the midst of a busy airport. Starting every flight with that ‘First Class’ feeling. Lufthansa's Premium Economy Class has been voted one of the best three in the world in the renowned World Airline Awards 2015. At the same time, the Premium Economy seats won third place and the in-flight catering was awarded fifth place.
Escape to the sun with Lufthansa. A sunny outlook for winter 2015: Take advantage of our new non-stop flights from Frankfurt to sunny destinations - Tampa, Cancu, Male and Mauritius, also Panama from 02 March 2016.
Whether you are in the First Class Terminal, a First Class Lounge or a First Class Area, the clean lines, warm colours and exclusive ambience of our First Class facilities on the ground help to create valuable moments of peace for you at the airport. As well as the Lounge Area in the First Class Terminal, there are two other exclusive First Class Lounges available to you in Frankfurt Airport’s Terminal 1. Here, before departure, after landing or between flights, our First Class passengers and HON Circle Members can get in the right frame of mind for the next stage of their journey in peace and quiet.
First Class facilities
• If the flight departs from certain non-gate positions, passengers at Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Geneva and Vienna airports will be driven directly to the aircraft in a limousine. If their flight arrives on the apron, they will also be collected by limousine.
• Comfortable in any position - In our newest First Class passengers enjoy the greatest possible comfort thanks to the ergonomically designed seats. With its intuitive controls the seat can be transformed in an instant into a cosy, two-metre-long bed. A comfortable mattress topper, a soft duvet and a special pillow also contribute to a good night’s sleep.
• Furthermore spacious bathrooms are provided and passengers can enjoy fine menus which are served with a wide selection of outstanding wines. In addition, caviar is offered as a separate course.
Travel in Lufthansa Business Class and arrive rested at your destination. Relax before your departure in the Lufthansa Business Lounge and enjoy excellent service on board. The new Lufthansa Business Class seat transforms into an almost 2-metre-long, fully flat bed – ideal if you wish to relax during a long flight. The open-design of the cabin, the seat configuration and the colour scheme in subtle, natural shades all help to create a feeling of spaciousness.
Business Class facilities on long haul routes
• A 1.98m long, fully flat bed. Retractable armrests increase the width of the sleeping surface
• A new seating configuration improves privacy and access
• Adjustable 15” monitors and Sennheiser headphones create the ideal conditions for enjoying individual audio/video entertainment
• Menus that suit the departure time and destination, rounded off with a wide selection of complimentary drinks
• An individual touch screen at every seat with an individual entertainment programme, including 18 of the latest films in up to 8 languages
• Lounge access
Enough room to stretch out in comfort and to make yourself at home on board – Premium Economy Class will impress passengers on long-haul flights with more comfort, more service and more extras. This new experience between Business Class and Economy Class appeals equally to private and business travellers – and enables passengers to arrive rested and relaxed at their destination.
In the new Premium Economy Class passengers will have more space and comfort than in Economy Class and will be able to enjoy many extras both on the ground and on board. All the aircraft in Lufthansa’s long-haul fleet are being fitted with a new, specially developed seat for Premium Economy Class. Passengers will therefore be able to travel in significantly more comfort than in Lufthansa Economy Class.
More personal space - with up to 50% more room
Depending on the type of aircraft, the seat will be up to three centimetres wider, the seat back will recline farther and the seat pitch will be larger ¬– as a result passengers will enjoy up to 50% more space altogether.
A thoroughly enjoyable trip
For those who want more – Premium Economy Class with its numerous benefits just as impressive on the ground as on board and gives passengers a feeling of exclusivity.
Every passenger can check in two bags each weighing up to 23 kg. Means packing is easy and provides sufficient space for holiday purchases or working materials. On board all passengers are greeted with a welcome drink, enjoy their meals on china tableware and receive a high-quality amenity kit containing useful travel accessories such as a sleep mask or socks for a relaxing time on board.
For a fee, passengers will also have the option of using all the facilities of the Lufthansa Business Lounges. Business travellers, in particular, will enjoy being able to work or unwind in the lounges in peace and quiet.
A sense of spaciousness, an appropriate level of comfort, attentive service and an entertainment programme full of variety all make for a very pleasant journey on Lufthansa. Relaxing and cost-conscious flying – it’s as if Lufthansa Economy class were made for this.
All round satisfaction – enjoy your time on board
• Passengers sit on ergonomically designed seats with plenty of legroom during the flight. If they wish, passengers can also adjust the headrest and backrest individually for even greater comfort.
• Always captivating: our in-flight entertainment - Watching thrilling movies, listening to music or staying up-to-date with world events – our in-flight entertainment programme offers passengers via an individual screen plenty of ways to pass the time.
• Tasty meals on board: No matter the destination, Lufthansa spoils its passengers with an aperitif service and cocktail snacks, a selection of hot meals suited to their destination and an extensive choice of drinks. Furthermore, there is a small “movie snack” on selected routes.