Air Niugini is the national airline of Papua New Guinea, established 41 years ago in 1973. From humble beginnings Air Niugini has grown into a strong national airline, servicing all major centres in Papua New Guinea, and has become a highly regarded regional airline with international services meeting the needs of business and tourism. Air Niugini has endeavoured to and continues to strive to provide an excellent service to its valued customers.
Air Niugini is based at Port Moresby, the capital and gateway to Papua New Guinea .The fleet of 27 aircraft including Boeing 767 / 737, Fokker 100/15 and Dash 8’s (Q400/300/200), , serve 11 international destinations and 24 domestic destinations. Air Niugini can offer a variety of convenient connections from Europe and United Kingdom, with great value through-fares.
Air Niugini operates up to 24 weekly flights to Australia including twice a week to Sydney and daily flights to Cairns and Brisbane
Asia / South Pacific
Air Niugini operates 5 weekly services to Singapore, 6 weekly flights to the Philippines ( 4 to Manila and 2 to Cebu), 3 weekly flights to Honiara, 3 weekly flights to Nadi( Fiji) , 2 weekly service to Hong Kong and 1 weekly flight Tokyo Narita and Bali Denpasar.
Air Niugini operates to 24 destinations from Port Moresby including: Alotau, Buka, Bulolo, Daru, Goroka, Hoskins, Kavieng, Kiunga, Kundiawa, Lae, Lihir, Madang, Manus, Mendi, Moro, Mount Hagen, Popondetta, Rabaul, Tabubil, Tari, Vanimo, Wewak and Wapenamanda
The luxurious new business class cabin offers:
• Up to 28 cocoon-style seats with privacy, lumbar support, and foot rest ,which recline at the touch of a button to create a lie- flat bed.
• New large personal TV screen with on demand entertainment, upgraded inflight meal service and exclusive amenity kits all enhance Air Niugini’s finest ever inflight service.
• Business class guests are invited to the Port Moresby ‘Paradise’ Executive lounge to relax and enjoy a selection of complimentary refreshments, whilst taking advantage of complimentary Internet access and telephone
The new cabin interior offers:
• Comfortable ergonomic seats
• Individual personal TV screens with a wide range of entertainment featuring the latest movies, TV shows, audio recordings and games.
• A choice of hot meal is available on international flights
• A light snack service is available on domestic flights