Voted the ‘World’s Best Airline’ two years in a row, Qatar Airways is a 5 star premium international carrier, with 45 flights a week from London Heathrow and Manchester to over 120 destinations worldwide via Doha. With an ever-increasing choice of travel to key leisure destinations across the Indian Ocean, South Asia and the Far East, including Maldives, Bali, and Phuket.
• All aircraft from the UK are wide bodied with two aisles e.g. 2-4-2 or 3-3-3 configuration
• One of the most generous of seat pitches - up to 34”
• Ergonomically designed seats for maximum comfort
• Full in-flight service with a 4-course meal and complimentary beverages (full bar service, including Champagne!)
• Fresh pillows, soft fleece blankets, hot and cold refreshing towels, and toiletry pouches.
• Audio-video on demand (AVOD) with around 1000 entertainment options including movies, music, games, TV programmes all on large 10.6” personal TV screen
• Even Qatar Airways' smallest passengers will be entertained, from interactive entertainment options and SpongeBob activity kits to specially designed kids' meals
• Access to the Premium Terminal in Doha as well as the Business Class airport lounges around the world
• From the UK, seat configuration of 2-2-2 which means our passengers will never be in a middle seat
• Seat Pitch of up to 78” and up to 22” wide
• Award winning cuisine with a 6-course meal that feature hors d'oeuvres, anti pasta, Arabic mezzas, salads, cheeses, desserts, fresh fruits all served on fine porcelain china, a full coffee service and luxury chocolates
• Priority baggage handling, boarding & disembarkation
• Baggage Allowance of 30kg. hand luggage – 2pcs
• Laptop power and personal phones
• Audio-video on demand with a huge choice of movies, short programmes, audio CDs and interactive games all on large 15” personal TV screens all enjoyed with noise reduction headphones
• Luxurious Salvatore Ferragamo “His & Hers” Amenity Kits, along with fine bedlinens, comfy cotton pillow and sleeper suits
Qatar Airways to launch First All-Business Class service from London Heathrow
Qatar Airways is to become the first carrier to fly an all-Business Class service from London Heathrow. The new, daily service will fly from Heathrow to Doha, Qatar using an Airbus A319 configured with a single aisle, 2-2 seating configuration offering 40 seats.
Qatar Airways is proud to offer the industry's best International First Class, as rated by Skytrax. Once onboard, passengers can choose to turn their personal space into a 5-star restaurant, a full-featured Cineplex in the sky, an office, or a completely flat bed enveloped by a feather duvet!
• 1 – 2 – 1 seat configuration
• Fully-flat 180 degree beds up to 77” in length with soft feather duvets and massage function
• Privacy panel for total comfort, as well as buddy seats to allow fellow passengers to join for dinner
• Luxury bed linens, cotton sleeper suits as well as chic Christian Dior amenity kits
• Up to 17” personal touch screen LCD TVs with on-demand entertainment
• Seats feature laptop power socket, adjustable reading light, guest seat and telephone with OnAir service
on some flights for smart phone use
• Fine dining anytime with 10-course gourmet meals created by 4 award-winning chefs and served on bone china
• Extensive range of exclusive vintage wines that to enjoy as an aperitif or a complement to your meal.*
• Access to the award winning Premium terminal in Doha as well as to First Class airport lounges
• BMW 7-Series private shuttle service at Doha Airport
• Dedicated First Class check-in area at Heathrow and Manchester
• Priority baggage handling, boarding and disembarkation
• Baggage allowance of 50kgs. Hand luggage - 2pcs
*Our wine list covers a range of countries, regions, grape varieties and styles. Choose between Old World and New World, from famous chateau domains to boutique wineries. Whatever your taste, you will enjoy the finest wines in the air
Qatar Airways new luxury First Class seats for the highly anticipated first A380-800 have been revealed.The new First Class A380 seat features a 90-inch seat pitch, transforming into a fully flat bed, together with an expansive choice of entertainment options displayed on individual 26-inch television screens. Operating on the DOH-LHR route, this cabin will offer a new level of comfort for passengers travelling to the UK. Qatar Airways have 13 A380 aircraft currently on order.
|Qatar Airways launches new signature dishes through collaboration with some of the world’s most renowned chefs. Award-winning chefs; Tom Aikens, Nobu Matsuhisa, Vineet Bhatia and Ramzi Choueiri inspired an entirely new in-flight dining experience.|
|Business and First Class customers experience the luxury of the new premium lounge at London Heathrow, more a boutique hotel or private club than a lounge. Key features include a theatre-style Global Brassiere kitchen, innovative Delicatessen, elegant Signature Martini bar, private shower facilities with heated floors and luxury amenities, as well as a business centre and free Wi-Fi.|
|When travelling through Doha, Qatar Airways Business and First Class passengers experience the world’s only dedicated passenger terminal. Enjoy bell-host service, fine dining restaurants, business facilities and a Jacuzzi and sauna. First Class passengers can also indulge in the spa and personal chauffeur transportation to and from the plane.|