United offers unrivalled access to the U.S. from seven U.K. airports, and onward connections to over 300 destinations across the Americas. With services from London Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, and Newcastle. United offers nonstop transatlantic flights from more U.K. cities than any other airline.
• London Heathrow to Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington Dulles.
• Manchester to New York/Newark and Washington Dulles.
• Edinburgh to Chicago and New York/Newark.
• Belfast, Birmingham, Glasgow and Newcastle to New York/Newark.
And you won’t just arrive: you’ll arrive refreshed, thanks to our superior levels of comfort and personal service. From extra legroom in United Economy Plus® to 180 degree flat-beds in United BusinessFirst®, air travel is a pleasure.
• All the benefits and services of Economy, but with extra space and added comfort
• Up to 6 inches of additional legroom providing a total of up to 37 inches of legroom
• Seats located near the front of the Economy cabin allowing swifter exit on arrival
• 180 degree flat-bed seats providing up to 6’6” of sleeping space
• Audio/Video on Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system with noise-reduction headphones
• Gourmet menus complemented by award-winning wines and champagnes
• Premier Access check-in, baggage handling and boarding
• Access to United Club locations and partner airline lounges
• Each seat offers direct aisle access.
• Premier Access travel services including priority check-in
• 180 degree flat-bed seats that are up to 6’6” long
• Turn-down service with sleeping cushion, plush duvet and soft pillows
• Gourmet dining selections designed by United’s Congress of Chefs
• Access to United Global First Lounges and select airline partner lounges
United flights from London Heathrow depart from the state-of-the-art Terminal 2. This innovative facility features 2 premium lounges: a United Club and a United Global First Lounge. The United Global First Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 2 is an oasis of privacy and personalized service. The centrepiece of the lounge’s dramatic design is an oversized Big Ben-style clock in the tea lounge section. Other features include a buffet area, a wine room, private phone booths and a quiet zone with couches and privacy drapes. Pre-flight dining from an à-la-carte menu is also available.
The United Club is the first facility outside the U.S. to feature the new United Club design concept. Its open layout has a variety of seating for over 280 guests. Amenities include a 25-seat full service bar, two buffet areas, a T.V. lounge and seven private phone booths. Adjacent to the United Club are eight spacious shower suites for the use of customers using either the United Global First Lounge or the United Club, offering complimentary toiletries and valet service with garment pressing and steaming. You can also enjoy views of the airfield, luxurious décor and vintage aviation-themed artwork.
Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Airlines, Inc. and United Express. Onboard facilities may vary depending on aircraft. United Global FirstSM is available on 747, 767 and selected 777 aircraft.