For nearly 30 years, Virgin Atlantic has been one of the world’s favourite longhaul airlines. Every year, they fly over six million passengers to 35 of the world’s favourite business and leisure destinations. The secret to their success is making the journey memorable for all the right reasons, providing innovative products and friendly service in every cabin. From the big picture, to the tiniest detail, Virgin Atlantic flies in the face of ordinary, creating an experience their passengers love.
It’s a big, wonderful world, and Virgin Atlantic is proud to fly to 35 of the most popular destinations for business and leisure. Fly in style from London Heathrow to 10 cities across the US and Canada, including six flights a day to New York and two flights a day to Los Angeles. Their new UK domestic service, Virgin Atlantic Little Red, now offers multiple daily connections within the UK, flying from London Heathrow to Manchester, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. If you want to fly to a destination beyond the network, then Virgin Atlantic also offer easy connections through our specially selected airline partners.
There should be pleasure in flying business, which is why Virgin Atlantic created Upper Class. You can let your mood drive your decisions. Stretch out in your chauffeur driven car*. Choose to work or relax in the Clubhouse**. Make the most of having space to work on your flight. Stretch your legs at the onboard bar. Then, when it’s time to sleep, lie back on one of the longest, most comfortable fully flat beds in business class. With exceptional privacy, comfort and service, you’ll arrive refreshed and ready for whatever the day has in s• Complimentary chauffeur driven car* transfers
*Chauffeur driven car service available at most destinations with selected Upper Class fares (J, C, D & I class). Mileage restrictions apply.
**Lounge facilities vary at each destination.
Enjoy dedicated check in, priority boarding, and a preflight glass of bubbly. There’s more space to relax, as your purple leather seat is one of the biggest in its class. It’s up to 21in (53cm) wide, with a 38in (95cm) seat pitch. It also has a footrest, a headrest and inseat laptop power. For dinner, choose from three delicious meals, all served on china, with stainless steel cutlery and linen. Once you’ve landed, you’re one of the first off the aircraft, and so are your bags.• Dedicated check in and priority boarding
Virgin Atlantic Economy puts the fun back into flying. It’s an easy journey from start to finish, and all for a great price. Your comfortable seat has a 31in (79cm) seat pitch and an adjustable headrest and armrest. Need more space? You can easily upgrade to an extra legroom or exit row seat. There’s a choice of three tasty meals, including a vegetarian option. On day flights, celebrate your journey with a speciality cocktail. At night, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate to help you drift off. Don’t feel like sleeping? Then enjoy the selection of over 300 hours of on demand* entertainment.
* On demand entertainment available on all A330, A340-600 and 747 aircraft.
• Check in online before you get to the airport
• Comfortable seats with 31in (79cm) seat pitch
• Upgrade to extra legroom or exit row seats
• Choice of three meals, including a vegetarian option
• Complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the flight
• Over 300 hours of on demand* entertainment
• Complimentary amenity kit on night flights * On demand entertainment available on all A330, A340-600 and 747 aircraft.
• Multiple daily flights from London Heathrow to Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Manchester.
• Comfortable leather seats
• Hot breakfast rolls, coffee, tea and juice before 9.00am
• Tyrells plane crisps or cookies with a full bar service after 9.00am
• The same baggage allowance as Virgin Atlantic longhaul services
• Priority check in and boarding, lounge access for Flying Club Gold and longhaul Upper Class passengers
• Easy transfers between terminals at London Heathrow
Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club is seriously rewarding. Every time you fly, you’ll earn miles to spend on flights to fabulous destinations, upgrades and more. Or start earning miles before you fly with their global network of partners, including Tesco. And with three tiers of membership, the more you fly, the more rewards you’ll enjoy.
News from Virgin : Our new 787s are flying high - view details