Dear Trade Partner,
Commercial Waiver for Jet Airways (9W) cancellation
****Revised information below. Please disregard previous updates.*****
Due to the cancellation of Jet Airways operations to/from Abu Dhabi on/from 17 March 2019 until 31 March 2019, Etihad Airways (EY) is offering the following options for passengers who are booked on EY tickets having flights operated by Jet Airways and have purchased their tickets in any Point of Sale, on/before 17 March 2019.
This policy applies to guests whose tickets are issued on Etihad Airways (607) document which includes EY* flight operated by 9W or 9W pure flights (Interline documents).
• Re-booking / re-routing permitted. Guests should be booked on Etihad operated flights wherever possible in the lowest available RBD within the same cabin.
• For domestic flights within India rebooking should be made on Air India (AI) services. Rebooking for Domestic sectors on AI must be made from the lowest to highest available RBD in the same cabin in the following order – “W/ V / Q” for economy cabin and “D” for Business cabin.
• Any date change fee as well as fare difference arising from the rerouting / rebooking is waived for this one instance only.
• Re-routing and endorsement onto any other airlines, other than mentioned in this policy is not permitted.
• Any transportation or additional cost these alternative points is at guest’s own expense and Etihad will not bear any expenses related to that sector.
• Refund is permitted free of charge whether the ticket is wholly unutilized or partially utilized as long as there are impacted travel segments that are impacted by this cancellation.
• Refund on partially utilized ticket must be calculated based upon pro-rata mileage flown.
• The above policy is applicable for Group bookings also.